array manipulations

From: Peter Blazso <blazso(at)deltav(dot)hu>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: array manipulations
Date: 1999-09-03 22:57:29
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi all again,

Tom, _thanks_ for information! I really appreciated it. I managed to
create a function which can be used to append or delete elems in an
integer array. I needed it because I wanted to somehow solve the
user-group relationship problems with Postgres.

If you are interested, I could extend its functionality to other types
as well and send this small pack to you. For this, however I should know
more about how Postgres manages types internally...

Regards,
Peter Blazso