help

From: imran <imran(at)chinese-marketing(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: help
Date: 1999-08-03 11:50:55
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello

I am making a database which is going to be served on the web via
Apache. What I want to do is to set up the tables and link them and
then the general public will come to the website and fill the database
in.

I have a problem in that, I would like to use foriegn keys to link the
tables up, but they aren't supported in postgres. Is there any other
way I can do it?

Thankyou

Imran