PHP and Postgresql 6.5.1

From: eric buschelmann <ehbpg(at)one(dot)net>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PHP and Postgresql 6.5.1
Date: 1999-07-27 00:52:10
Lists: pgsql-general

I downloaded and compiled the most recent version of PHP and Apache.
The PHP module functions properly when parsing commands such as
echo and variable declarations. However when I submit a query through
pg_exec and try to display the results using pg_Fetch_Array, I get
"Document
Contains No Data." I followed the instructions provided by PHP to test
for
segmentation fault and have come to the conclusion that when
PHP attempts
to post the query to the database, it blows up in segmentation fault.

Does PHP work with Postgresql 6.5.1 at this time?

Please reply to this list as well as my personal email account as soon
as possible.

Thank you!

Eric Buschelmann
Systems Analyst