CREATE VERSION

From: Thomas Lockhart <lockhart(at)alumni(dot)caltech(dot)edu>
To: Postgres Hackers List <hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: CREATE VERSION
Date: 1999-07-20 05:50:31
Lists: pgsql-hackers

In merging the man pages, I find that CREATE VERSION is marked as not
working in the current release. Did we lose that capability when we
lost time travel, or is that something separate? If it is not related
to time travel, why doesn't it work currently?

If this is to complicated to answer quickly, then perhaps a quick
yes/no on whether I should retain docs on CREATE VERSION would be
easier...

- Thomas

South Pasadena, California