./config.guess of PostrgeSQL 6.5, I have met a problem of automatic definition of my system

From: Blinkov Igor <biv(at)VAZ(dot)RU>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: ./config.guess of PostrgeSQL 6.5, I have met a problem of automatic definition of my system
Date: 1999-06-29 08:01:38
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi!

At me is established Linux 2.2.5 (Intel) from the distribution kit of RedHat 6.0
At attempt of installation of PostrgeSQL 6.5, I have met a problem of automatic
definition of my system at a configuration.
./config.guess gives out the message that my system is not known for it(him),
what to me to do?
Help me please to decide this problem.

Beforehand is grateful, Игорь biv(at)vaz(dot)ru