Problem with 6.5 libpq++ on redhat linux 5.2

From: cem(at)mailbox(dot)calypso(dot)net
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Problem with 6.5 libpq++ on redhat linux 5.2
Date: 1999-06-24 18:26:29
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hi I have a problem with Postgresql 6.5 running on a linux redhat 5.2.

When trying to connect to my database psql generates a Segmentation
fault and my c++ program using libpq++ is getting a bas connection as
status when trying to connect to my database.

It's no problem connecting with an old interface i.e 6.3.?. from a
diffrent computer.
Psql also works when I'm writing the sql queries in a file and loads
that as a parameter.

If you got any hints please share them with me and others having the
same problem,

Martin