Read Only

From: Miguel Antonio Hernandez <miguelh(at)aloccidente(dot)com>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Read Only
Date: 1999-06-15 22:42:13
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hello to who can help me:
I have PostgreSQL version 6.4 running in Linux Red Hat 5.2 and I want to
update a table of a database PostgreSQL from Visual Basic 5.0 through
PostgreSQL ODBC, but all the tables that access appears me as Read
Only." The Option of Read Only of PostgreSQL ODBC'S configuration has it
disabled.

I thank any help that you can offer me.