Call for updates!

From: Thomas Lockhart <lockhart(at)alumni(dot)caltech(dot)edu>
To: Postgres Hackers List <hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Call for updates!
Date: 1999-05-25 13:18:38
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi. I'd like to update the ports list in the docs to include
references to v6.5 for the various platforms for which PostgreSQL-6.5b
has been tested.

The list is at:

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/admin/ports.htm

Let me know what you are running or if you are running on a platform
not mentioned in the list. I've already gotten a report for
NetBSD/arm32 and have patches to move it into the "supported list".

- Thomas

South Pasadena, California