Re: the Modular DocBook Stylesheets

From: Thomas Lockhart <lockhart(at)alumni(dot)caltech(dot)edu>
To: nclayton(at)lehman(dot)com
Cc: sgml-tools(at)via(dot)ecp(dot)fr, nik(at)freebsd(dot)org, Mark Galassi <rosalia(at)cygnus(dot)com>, Postgres Documentation List <docs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: the Modular DocBook Stylesheets
Date: 1999-05-11 15:03:03
Lists: pgsql-docs

> Yeah. Talk to Marc and see if you can get a checked out copy of the doc/
> repository somewhere on that machine.

I'm running cvsup here; can you remind me what the cvsup configuration
file should look like to pick up the FreeBSD tree? I'll get the
sources for your docs stuff here, which for looking at source code is
easier than wading across the Internet to Marc's machine.

> > Have you heard from the LDP or Gnome folks? I used to lurk on the
> > gnome mailing list to hear from Mark Galassi, but the traffic leading
> > up to the gnome-1.0 release swamped me, so I'm not there anymore.
> Nope. I've been kind of hoping that anyone who's interested in these
> things will have been on either this list or davenport(at)berkshire(dot)net(dot)
> I haven't got enough hours in the day to track many more mailing lists. . .

Will davenport-request(at)berkshire(dot)net get me subscribed??

> Sounds good. If you've already got an infrastructure and web archive
> up and in place we can use that. Note that Norm's said that he thinks
> the Davenport mailing list is a good candidate for this. I don't know
> if it's archived anywhere though. It's also moderated by Norm (but
> that's mostly to try and cut down on the spam postings, I think).

It would be great to have Norm's input on the discussions, so perhaps
we can cross-post if davenport is not archived.

- Tom

South Pasadena, California