Re: About method of PostgreSQL's Optimizer

From: "Jonah H(dot) Harris" <jonah(dot)harris(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pryscila(dot)lista(at)gmail(dot)com, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: About method of PostgreSQL's Optimizer
Date: 2005-09-15 04:39:55
Lists: pgsql-hackers pgsql-performance

Tom,

I agree. There have been several occasions where GEQO has performed poorly
for me. I'll search the archives for the past discussions.

sorry for sending this to you twice Tom... forgot to hit reply all :(

--
Respectfully,

Jonah H. Harris, Database Internals Architect
EnterpriseDB Corporation
http://www.enterprisedb.com/