Re: [HACKERS] parser enhancement request for 6.5

From: Thomas Lockhart <lockhart(at)alumni(dot)caltech(dot)edu>
To: Michael Davis <michael(dot)davis(at)prevuenet(dot)com>
Cc: "'Bruce Momjian'" <maillist(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>, hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] parser enhancement request for 6.5
Date: 1999-03-21 15:06:24
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> I would like for you to also consider adding the following to gram.y
> for version 6.5:

I had the same problem (patch not complete, working on more complete
changes, screwed up now that I've got to resolve changes) for this set
of patches as I did for the int8 stuff.

Your suggested feature should have been in the original patch, and I
have patches on my machine which would have done it correctly. btw,
there is a fundamental shift/reduce conflict trying for "where NULL =
value", though "where value = NULL" seems to be OK. This is *such* a
kludge! Thanks to M$...

Wonder what else I'll find as I wade through 1000 e-mails? :/

- Tom