Pg from CGI in Apache

From: Wolfgang Hottgenroth <whottgen(at)w3plus(dot)de>
To: PostgreSQL Interface List <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Pg from CGI in Apache
Date: 1999-02-14 19:44:55
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hi,

I tryed to use some functions from the Pg-module from a CGI-script,
started on a Apache-server. I always get only an error-message, that
Dynaloader can not resolve the symbols from Pg, althrough I am able to
start the scripts directly from the shell without problems.
Did anyone knows problems like that?

Wolfgang Hottgenroth