Re: [HACKERS] date_part() BUG?

From: "Thomas G(dot) Lockhart" <lockhart(at)alumni(dot)caltech(dot)edu>
To: Roberto Joao Lopes Garcia <roberto(at)mha(dot)com(dot)br>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] date_part() BUG?
Date: 1999-02-11 17:38:12
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> > using age() function I get: @ 1 hour 13 mins 27.88 secs
> > using date_part() over age() I get:
> <snip tests for years through seconds>
> > But
> > 1 for 'decade' NOT OK!
> > 1 for 'century' NOT OK!
> > 1 for 'millenium' NOT OK!
> I can see that here. Will look at it. Thanks for the report...

Sorry, it was a cut-and-paste error, with an explicit "+ 1" where it
shouldn't be. Patch enclosed, which includes another recent fix for date
input having mixed US/Euro-style formats and text months. If you've
already applied that one, then strip it out of the patch before applying
(or tell patch the right thing when it complains).

Thanks again for the report.

- Tom

Attachment Content-Type Size
dt.c.patch text/plain 6.2 KB