Re: Was...[GENERAL] Checkboxes on MSAccess and PostgreSQL

From: Robert Chalmers <robert(at)chalmers(dot)com(dot)au>
To: "pgsql-general(at)postgreSQL(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Was...[GENERAL] Checkboxes on MSAccess and PostgreSQL
Date: 1999-01-18 22:33:01
Lists: pgsql-general pgsql-interfaces

Hi,
I'm pretty new to postgresql, but am reasonably familiar with MSAccess, and I
see here that Valerio can export tables from Access to pgsql. How is this done?
And using forms from Access related to pgsql databases?
This could be invaluable. While I'm at it, does anyone know where there might
be some sample code for a shopping cart using pgsql as the database and php3?

Thanks for any info, especialy on getting msaccess and postgresql working
together.

Robert

--
http://www.chalmers.com.au. Publications From China in 24 different languages.
English, French, German, Russian, Arabic, Spanish, Chinese, Burmese, Bengali,