There's now two!! opps. Re: mysql: ANNOUNCEMENT: sql-general mailing list

From: Robert Chalmers <robert(at)chalmers(dot)com(dot)au>
To: Wade Williams <wwilliam(at)cisco(dot)com>
Cc: mysql(at)tcx(dot)se, psql-general <pgsql-general(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>, php <php3(at)lists(dot)php(dot)net>
Date: 1999-01-01 23:13:05
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi Wade,
trouble with international date lines. some of us are sleeping while some are
working.

However, there is now also another majordomo listserver running for sql. I set one
up this morning. :-)
Purely NON-Commercial.

Anyway, its there if anyone wants to use it. I figure MySQL and PgSQL being the
most popular, with PHP thrown in as the most popular interface will generate most
traffic.
Non-commercial, and subscription is open, but requires confirmation by original
sender. Fairly normal practice. Spammers will be removed.

To subscribe, send a blank message, containing in the body, only

subscribe sql

or

subscribe sql-digest

to,

majordomo(at)chalmers(dot)com(dot)au

Also, a new newsgroup,

aus.computers.sql

will hopefully soon be propogated. The au.* newsgroup hireachy admin has responded
positively. So thats just a matter of time. It's also promarily for
mysql,pgsql,php people, but of course any on-topic package is welcome.

cheers
Robert

--
http://www.chalmers.com.au Chinese Language Studies.