backing up and restoring

From: <raymond(dot)chuasing(at)kasal(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: backing up and restoring
Date: 2003-03-10 13:54:35
Lists: pgsql-admin

I am having trouble making a backup and restore function for my application
I've read in the manual that pg_dump is supposed to make a backup of the
datas in the dbase I managed to create a backup but Ican't figure out how
to use pg_restore and Im really not that sure if the backup I made is
correct... can anyone help me out? thx

Raymond