Re: [HACKERS] CURRENT: crash in select_view regression test...

From: "Thomas G(dot) Lockhart" <lockhart(at)alumni(dot)caltech(dot)edu>
To: Keith Parks <emkxp01(at)mtcc(dot)demon(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: vadim(at)krs(dot)ru, jwieck(at)debis(dot)com, hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] CURRENT: crash in select_view regression test...
Date: 1998-12-18 05:37:15
Lists: pgsql-hackers

fwiw, I was mucking around in the rules/views part of the code recently,
adding support for the CASE construct. I didn't fully understand the
areas I was modifying, but the changes shouldn't be visible if you
aren't dealing with the new construct. At least that was my
impression...

How long have you been seeing problems? It looks like I made changes on
Dec 14. But all regression tests passed on my system at that time with
my source tree, which had some of Vadim's changes already.

- Tom