Indexing Implementation

From: "Loan B(dot) Pham" <lbpham(at)ou(dot)edu>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Indexing Implementation
Date: 1998-12-01 19:15:35
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

I am Loan Pham, a student from the University of Oklahoma.

I am doing independent study on indexing techniques for object
oriented databases, and trying to implement an indexing technique in
PostgreSQL. I already installed PostgreSQL v6.4 on a Sun machine
(SunOS 5.5, Sparc.) Would you please to tell me where i can get the
implementation guide, and any other suggestion?

Thank you very much!

Loan Pham