Linux RPM for 6.4? also join on indexes?

From: Michael Olivier <molivier(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Linux RPM for 6.4? also join on indexes?
Date: 1998-11-27 04:09:58
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Looking for a 6.4 RPM for RH Linux - is one available yet? I don't know
how it's done (does Redhat do it?) but I'd really appreciate any effort
on this front.

Also, someone on the SQL list said they thought a developer is working
on joining indexes. I'm looking for improvements for joins between huge
tables (millions of records in each of two tables).

thanks!
Michael