Docs finished for v6.4?

From: "Thomas G(dot) Lockhart" <lockhart(at)alumni(dot)caltech(dot)edu>
To: Postgres Hackers List <hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Bruce Momjian <maillist(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Subject: Docs finished for v6.4?
Date: 1998-10-31 09:43:30
Lists: pgsql-hackers

afaik the docs are now finished for v6.4. It's 1:30 in the morning, so I
may be forgetting something; send mail or fix it yourself :)

Bruce, there is a new file current.sgml which is the current release
notes. It is a copy of part of your TODO file, so you can diff it with
the TODO to see the changes.

I'm sleeping in a bit and then leaving town for the weekend. Send mail
and I can make fixes when I return (if it isn't too late for the
release).

Thanks everyone for the docs contributions! We have over 500 pages of
hardcopy docs of increasingly good quality, and lots of new info for
this release. I just realized that I short-changed the docs themselves
in summarizing changes for this release, and will fix that if I have a
chance before the release. Otherwise we'll write it up and take credit
for new stuff in v6.5 too ;)

- Thomas