Creating web images from postgres data

From: Lincoln Spiteri <lincoln(dot)spiteri(at)st(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-general(at)postgreSQL(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: Creating web images from postgres data
Date: 1998-10-28 12:28:49
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello all,

I am currently starting up a pilot project to demonstrate the power of
the linux/postgres/php trio in an enterprise setting.

I would like to be able to output graphs from data stored in a postgres
table for viewing on a web browser as a means of data presentation.
Could anyone give me some suggestions as to what the best approach would
be to achieve this.

Regards

Lincoln Spiteri
STMicroelectronics (Malta)