help with large objects

From: Mark Wilson <mwilson(at)sundog(dot)larc(dot)nasa(dot)gov>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: help with large objects
Date: 1998-10-23 10:40:36
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hello,

Can anyone point me in the direction of some real world
examples that use the large object interface? I've read
just about everything I can find in the Users Guide, man pages,
and Pg Perl documentation but would really like to see how
this interface is actually used. Thanks in advance!

-Mark.

--- fax: (757)825-8659
Mark Wilson voice: (757)827-4631
Analytical Services & Materials, Inc. email: m(dot)r(dot)wilson(at)larc(dot)nasa(dot)gov