Suncoast Postgres User Group

From: Lewis Cunningham <lewisc(at)rocketmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org, spug(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-announce-owner(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Suncoast Postgres User Group
Date: 2008-02-14 17:19:45
Lists: pgsql-advocacy pgsql-general spug

This is the official announcement for the Suncoast PostgreSQL User
Group (SPUG). You can read the blog here:
http://pugs.postgresql.org/spug

The SPUG serves western central Florida, specifically Tampa, St Pete,
Lakeland, Brandon, Bradenton, Sarasota, and even Orlando. Hopefully
we will have a great group and learn some great thing together.

The first meeting is tentatively scheduled for March 11, 2008. At
this time, I am thinking we will have a virtual meeting via
WebHuddle.com. Additional details will be added to the above
mentioned blog as things firm up.

You can email me, or email spug(at)postgresql(dot)org or post a comment on
the blog, if you have any comments or questions.

If you would like to attend or participate, please shoot me a note.

I look forward to meeting and talking with you, even if it is
virtually until we get a location.

Thanks,

LewisC

P.S. I apologize for the cross posting. I wanted to get the message
out to as many people as possible. It will be a one time thing. If
you reply, please reply to spug(at)postgresql(dot)org

Lewis R Cunningham

An Expert's Guide to Oracle Technology
http://blogs.ittoolbox.com/oracle/guide/

LewisC's Random Thoughts