Strange occurance

From: Trever Adams <highlander(at)teleteam(dot)net>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Strange occurance
Date: 1998-10-06 12:50:28
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
main(): Database error: PQexec() -- There is no connection to the
backend.

The above is partially my error message (after the second : the libpq
error is seen).  I didn't change much but add a few more queries to the
list and a few more clears for each loop through a for statement.

I don't have any PQfinish(...) except at the end of main().  I have
tried commenting out some of the new PQexec()'s and PQclear()'s (two to
be exact) and it doesn't help.  It just makes my program spit out about
150 other errors (About there is no row whatever only row -1).  Other
than those two things nothing else has changed where the backend is
queries.  Everything is done on the tupples returned.

If anyone has seen this type of thing or thinks they might be able to
help I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you,
Trever Adams
highlander(at)teleteam(dot)net

P.S. Please CC me as I only read the list through the archives.   Again,
thank you.

pgsql-interfaces by date