Question about array data types

From: mike(dot)griffin(at)mygenerationsoftware(dot)com
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Question about array data types
Date: 2004-06-14 03:37:39
Lists: pgsql-general

If you look at this web page you'll see that pg_contraint has a column
named confkey[]. It's an array of type int2[] that maps back to
pg_attribute.attnum to get the columns involved in the foreign key, how do
I use these array types, I need to bind back to pg_attribute and get the
list of columns, do I need to pull that data back, parse it in my
application code and hit pg_attribute with an IN clause or something?

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/7.4/static/catalog-pg-constraint.html