Re: Just some unfinished stuff.

From: "Thomas G(dot) Lockhart" <lockhart(at)alumni(dot)caltech(dot)edu>
To: Gerald Gryschuk <gerald(dot)gryschuk(at)home(dot)com>
Cc: Byron Nikolaidis <byronn(at)insightdist(dot)com>, pgsql-interfaces <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Just some unfinished stuff.
Date: 1998-10-03 14:00:14
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

> Me again. I just took a quick look at the Makefile set up and I'm at
> a loss to see why this happened. So.. can you elaborate on what you
> did and if your using my second set of configuration changes or
> the first?

OK, I've gotten your e-mails, and so now I understand where we are
starting from (maybe :). v6.3 had some brain-damage on the automatic
platform detection (or didn't try at all). Let me send you my patched
version of configure.in so you are starting with something closer to the
v6.4 behavior.

I'm also going to assume that I've got the most recent versions of
things, and will integrate and test changes here, then commit to the
Postgres source tree when we've worked through the configure stuff. Will
send the complete set to Byron for vetting at the same time, and we can
commit patches as he likes.

Uh, so here it is the configure.in...

- Tom

Attachment Content-Type Size