Documentation Roadmap

From: "Thomas G(dot) Lockhart" <lockhart(at)alumni(dot)caltech(dot)edu>
To: Bruce Momjian <maillist(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: Postgres Hackers List <hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Postgres Documentation List <docs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Documentation Roadmap
Date: 1998-07-22 16:01:17
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I'm working on a docs roadmap to help coordinate the transition to SGML
sources for some of the docs. I did an inventory of the source tree and
found around 400 files which have something to do with documentation!
Lots to keep track of, and we might want to think about how to
consolidate some more.

Anyway, I'm out of town through the weekend but will work on the roadmap
next week.

- Tom