Re: [GENERAL] Postgres vs commercial products

From: Steve Logue <stevel(at)mail(dot)cdsnet(dot)net>
To: Steve Doliov <statsol(at)statsol(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Re: [GENERAL] Postgres vs commercial products
Date: 1998-07-22 00:49:26
Lists: pgsql-general

Steve Doliov wrote:Postgres offered banner ads for a while. SPeaking of
promoting it, is

> postgres willing to create a logo a la apache, powered by postgresql?
> it'll be up on my site in no time at all.

Since I last made a batch of logo's to prompt comments, I've been meaning to
make a "serious" attempt again but keep getting side tracked. View
http://www.nettek-llc.com/postgresql/. Hopefully soon, I will spend a
weekend on making something mo'better. Comments are welcome.

-STEVEl