perl crashed

From: Cyril FERRAND <cferran2(at)iutsoph(dot)unice(dot)fr>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: perl crashed
Date: 1998-07-10 07:15:35
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hello

I use a perl script on linux to put data (snmp vars) into a
postgresql database. Every 15 sec I make insert on the database. This
application must run all tjhe time (it's to make network stats) but I
dont understand why when my table are about 15 meg , the application
crashe... The perl script stop but no die... It do nothing but I have no
error message from a bad insert into the database, and no error message
from perl script..
I would to know if someone has find the same probleme and if someone use
Perl to make an application like mine...
thanks
Cyril.

* Cyril Ferrand : mailto:cyril(dot)ferrand(at)sophia(dot)inria(dot)fr *
* http://www.mygale.org/05/ironmask *