upgrade question

From: Kurt Seel <kseel(at)utcorp(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: upgrade question
Date: 1998-07-09 16:56:27
Lists: pgsql-general

Do I need to dump all / restore all databases when upgrading
from 6.2 to 6.3.2?

--
the four stages of competence:

1 unconscious incompetence:
I don't even know that I don't know how to do X
2 conscious incompetence
I do know that I don't know how to do X
3 conscious competence
I do know how to X, but I have to think about it
4 unconscious competence
I know how to X and I do it without thinking about it

(Think of e.g. driving a car)

Kurt Seel, Systems Engineer
Unified Technologies Corp.
Phone : 610 964 8200
Email : kseel(at)ut{anti-spam]corp(dot)com

To send me email, remove the {anti-spam] from the above address.