Connection idle broken

From: Fernando Xavier <fernandoxavier(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Connection idle broken
Date: 2007-11-27 14:33:42
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

I have trouble with my java application. Since i change the network configuration, the postgresql idle connections broken after 10 minutes. (i set authentication_timeout = 600 in postgresql.conf).

My network:

192.168.1.1 (postgresql server and gateway server)
192.168.0.1 (linksys wireless router)
192.168.0.x (clients)

How i make my idle connections alive for long time?

Any idea?

Regards,

Fernando

http://br.mail.yahoo.com/