Database became very slow(Help PLS)

From: go <go(at)ugnn(dot)ru>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Database became very slow(Help PLS)
Date: 2005-06-15 03:55:11
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

After about 2 month of greate work, my database (running under
PG 8.01 on Win2000) very slow.Reindexing all tables, Vacuum Full,Freeze
and Analyze didn't help(i did it from pg_admin III).
But after dropdb and pg_restore it become fast again.
(The same database -both very small , about 50 Mb- running under PG 8.01
on Linux RHEL AS3 do not need in recreating db = only a dayly vacuumdb)
Tell me please what im doing wrong on Win2000?

Tanks and Have a nice day!
--

Igor mailto:go(at)ugnn(dot)ru