Re: BUG #2365: can't install

From: Jim Nasby <jnasby(at)pervasive(dot)com>
To: Bujic Nikola <balokin(at)sezampro(dot)yu>
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: BUG #2365: can't install
Date: 2006-04-03 16:25:52
Lists: pgsql-bugs

You'll probably get better help from the windows installer folks
(there should be a mailing list somewhere on pgFoundry)... Have you
tried removing the postgres account? That would probably at least get
you running. The names and IDs thing sounds like a bug, but you'd
have to talk to the installer folks about that...

Perhaps the installer should do a better job of pointing people at
where to report install bugs...