Re: pg_dump

From: David Saracini <dsaracini(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: Josh Kupershmidt <schmiddy(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgsql novice forum <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pg_dump
Date: 2009-08-27 02:20:52
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hmmm... I just Googled "ps command" and did some reading. interesting. I've had very little experience with Linux and was unaware of that command. But, does make total sense now. Thanks for helping me understand.

I'm still not very happy with the alternatives! Guess I will have to live with it! ;)

Thanks Tom...

Dave