how to connect to a remote dbase using psql odbc

From: <raymond(dot)chuasing(at)kasal(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: how to connect to a remote dbase using psql odbc
Date: 2003-03-05 02:38:18
Lists: pgsql-odbc

how do I connect to a remote dbase using odbc? I've tried changing my dsn
on the other comp but it won't work ... the error about the user being not
there always shows up.. I changed the pg_ident but still it won't work...

can anyone help me out I need to solve this asap my thesis defense is next
week thx...

Raymond