Re: Now get off my back :P

From: Jaime Casanova <jcasanov(at)systemguards(dot)com(dot)ec>
To: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
Cc: Guido Barosio <gbarosio(at)gmail(dot)com>, Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim(at)gunduz(dot)org>, Selena Deckelmann <selenamarie(at)gmail(dot)com>, justin <justin(at)emproshunts(dot)com>, jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com, pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Now get off my back :P
Date: 2009-02-13 03:47:13
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

On Thu, Feb 12, 2009 at 5:39 PM, Alvaro Herrera
> Guido Barosio escribió:
>> 3 attemps on my own, 100 bucks each one, non refundable on failure to succeed!
>
> 4 attempts here, 140 bucks each (non refundable of course), each with
> its own photos, hand-completed forms, lots of waiting time at the
> consulate, fingerprint taking, and some more annoyances I don't recall
> offhand. Some of this has changed recently for the better I hear,
> fortunately.

i haven't tried yet but i know that when i'll try it will cost me 100
bucks for a phone call of 5 minutes (no more) to make an appointment
for being interrogated and all those beautiful things Alvaro and Guido
talk about... and of course the VISA could be rejected "without an
explanation of why"... :(

--
Atentamente,
Jaime Casanova