Re: plpgsql and createlang?

From: April L <april(at)i-netco(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: plpgsql and createlang?
Date: 2002-04-14 19:43:37
Lists: pgsql-novice

Thank you, Philip. With your help, I finally realized I was at the wrong
kind of prompt. I now am able to get the list of installed languages from
createlang, although I still have to get myself to be a superuser to add
plpgsql... my *nix guys are sleeping and of course I can't simply wait for
them to wake up - esp with the fun new functions I have available to play
with now!

- April