Re: [INTERFACES] Resignation

From: "Ken J(dot) Wright" <ken(at)ori-ind(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-interfaces(at)hub(dot)org" <pgsql-interfaces(at)hub(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [INTERFACES] Resignation
Date: 1999-03-24 23:16:05
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Byron,

I, along with many others I'm sure, have come to depend greatly on your
work with the odbc driver. Your work has made PostgreSQL a viable solution
where win clients are required. Thank you and good luck with your new work!
Also, if I (or anyone else) can be of any assistance in keeping you active
here, please pipe up ;-)

Cheers!

Ken