Re: ODBC,Delphi and BLOBS

From: Matteo Cavalleri <matteo(at)bp(dot)lnf(dot)it>
To: Andrzej Szydlo <andrzej(at)maciek(dot)gv(dot)edu(dot)pl>
Cc: pgsql-interfaces(at)hub(dot)org
Subject: Re: ODBC,Delphi and BLOBS
Date: 1998-08-24 08:24:34
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

>Hello,
>One more detail - which BDE version do you have? Only the 4.51 is proven
>to work relatively correctly.
>Andrzej
I have upgraded the BDE to 4.51 and then 5.0. I have donwloaded the source
version of Postgres 6.3.2 and recompiled it.
I have checked both in Delphi 3 C/S and Builder 3 C/S that a simple TTable
connected to a TDatasource, TDBGrid and TDBNavigator dosend't work well.
(i.e: Inserting a few records will cause some confusion on the DBGrig like
a refresh display is missing. )