Re: pgAdmin III: timestamp displayed in what time zone?

From: Fred Janon <fjanon(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Greg Smith <greg(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
Cc: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgAdmin III: timestamp displayed in what time zone?
Date: 2009-12-15 02:08:46
Lists: pgadmin-hackers pgsql-general pgsql-hackers

Thanks Greg, at least among the socially unacceptable insults I got the the
right list to post my question in. I am trying to get some help from
(supposedly) helping and knowledgeable people and I get insults in return.

BTW, this list is listed as the list for tech questions in the pgAdmin tips,
therefore if you don't want to be disturb, you might want to remove it from
the pgAdmin tips.

Has someone heard of cyber bullying?

Fred