Re: Function nesting issue

From: 张海峰 <roxetter(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: rod(at)iol(dot)ie
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Function nesting issue
Date: 2010-01-28 13:26:26
Lists: pgsql-general

Actually, the real function name is t_outer and t_inner, a and b is
just for convenience.
So you can see them as
CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION a (out ...
and
CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION b (out ...

And i call function a by jdbc:
conn.setAutoCommit(false);
CallableStatement cs = conn.prepareCall("{ call a( ?, ? ) }");
cs.registerOutParameter(1, Types.INTEGER);
cs.registerOutParameter(2, Types.OTHER);
cs.execute();
ResultSet rs = (ResultSet) cs.getObject(2);

--
you are my sunshine, my only sunshine...