Fwd: UG News: 45% off Ebook Purchases from O'Reilly

From: Selena Deckelmann <selenamarie(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Postgresql PDX_Users <pdxpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Fwd: UG News: 45% off Ebook Purchases from O'Reilly
Date: 2009-12-03 00:49:53
Lists: pdxpug

45% off ebooks! :)

-selena

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Marsee Henon <marsee(at)oreilly(dot)com>
Date: Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 4:16 PM
Subject: UG News: 45% off Ebook Purchases from O'Reilly
To: selenamarie(at)gmail(dot)com

View this information as HTML in your browser, click here:
http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1zplilq86h0u3hch970cgv8io3hvuujqff4sfmbs8

Hi

Can you pass along the following limited time discount to your members?

Special offer for O'Reilly User Group program members: Along with your
35% discount off print books, you can now get *45% off all ebooks* you
purchase direct from oreilly.com for a limited time.

When you buy an O'Reilly ebook you get lifetime access to the book, and
whenever possible we make it available to you in four, DRM-free file
formats--PDF, .epub, Kindle-compatible .mobi, and Android ebook--that
you can use on the devices of your choice. Our ebook files are fully
searchable, and you can cut-and-paste and print them. We also alert you
when we've updated the files with corrections and additions.

Just use code DSUG when ordering online at
http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1zfvot67d143d0jf9etclkrod33uvga1923ondhr0

Read more about our ebook formats and the ways to use them here:
http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1z91ar20og1dm4h334ak04rp2odkrn4srgp6hhkv8

Until next time--

Marsee Henon

Forward this announcement -