Re: Postgres 9.2.8 crash sporadically on Windows

From: "Sofer, Yuval" <Yuval_Sofer(at)bmc(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, Andres Freund <andres(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
Cc: "pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Postgres 9.2.8 crash sporadically on Windows
Date: 2014-04-08 10:12:16
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Hi,

We use several dblink functions (CREATE EXTENSION dblink), but only once and during installation of Postgres database server. The crash happens few minutes later.

Also, we use one homemade function, which is being activated more often (to get disk usage information, using Windows API).
Anyway, I don't think it is the problem - whenever I activate it, I get the expected results.
I activated it for several times - Postgres didn't reports anything unusual.

>>Is there another exit report for the same PID just above the quoted log extract?
No error reported above this message

Let me know if you need more info. I can send you any c code or the PL functions which using these contributions.

Thanks,
Yuval