Re: Sudden crazy high CPU usage

From: Niels Kristian Schjødt <nielskristian(at)autouncle(dot)com>
To: Merlin Moncure <mmoncure(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: "pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org list" <pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Sudden crazy high CPU usage
Date: 2014-03-31 14:24:30
Lists: pgsql-performance

Thanks, this seems to persist after a reboot of the server though, and I have never in my server’s 3 months life time experienced anything like it.

Niels Kristian Schjødt
Co-founder & Developer

E-Mail: nielskristian(at)autouncle(dot)com
Mobile: 0045 28 73 04 93

www.autouncle.com
Follow us: Facebook | Google+ | LinkedIn | Twitter
Get app for: iPhone & iPad | Android