[JDBC] plpgsql function with RETURNS SETOF refcursor in JAVA

From: "Corradini, Carlos" <CCorradini(at)correoargentino(dot)com(dot)ar>
To: <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>, <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: <books(at)ejurka(dot)com>
Subject: [JDBC] plpgsql function with RETURNS SETOF refcursor in JAVA
Date: 2015-12-10 13:38:10
Lists: pgsql-general pgsql-jdbc

Dear Gurus :

First let me say hello from Buenos Aires, Argentina. I
took this emails addresses from internet ( page www.postgresql.org )

Now I will try to explain which is my problem ( excuse
my poor level of English, please ). I have a Java application that must
read a data provided by two ( 2 ) cursors returned by a function stored
in a database. I know to retrieve data if the function have one ( 1 )
cursor, but with two I can't. I will very pleased if any of you, in your
free time of course, can explain me how, inside the java program, after
connecting via jdbc to the database, I extract the data returned by the
second cursor.

Many thanks ( muchas gracias ) and I wait for yours
replies as soon as you can.