Re: Download links

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Chander Ganesan <chander(at)otg-nc(dot)com>
Cc: Andrew Sullivan <ajs(at)commandprompt(dot)com>, pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org, Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Download links
Date: 2008-09-17 22:05:08
Lists: pgsql-www

Chander Ganesan <chander(at)otg-nc(dot)com> writes:
> Actually, I'm referring to the fact that the "de facto" method of
> downloading PostgreSQL now funnels folks over the EDB,

How do you come to that conclusion? I go to
http://www.postgresql.org/download/
and what I see is a pile of links to community-supplied binaries,
and a link to EDB's version, and a link to BitNami's version.
(I'm sure if you asked politely there could be a link to OTG's
version as well.) Where are we pushing EDB's version over the
community builds?