Re: 7.4.1 ... slight change of scheduale ...

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
Cc: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: 7.4.1 ... slight change of scheduale ...
Date: 2003-12-06 03:13:14
Lists: pgsql-hackers

>>> A bug in the information schema concerning the bit types must be
>>> fixed.
>>
>> Does anyone have a patch for this?

> I suppose not, but it's being worked on.

What's the bug exactly? Is it worth delaying the release for? Given
that Bruce is out of town now and I'll be out of town later in the week,
we are probably talking about slipping 7.4.1 a full week (to Monday next)
if we can't wrap it Sunday or Monday.

I don't have any strong compulsion to release 7.4.1 now --- if there's
good stuff in the pipeline we could certainly wait a week. But you
didn't say just what this bug is ...