Re: BUG #12344: libcurses issue with psql binary of Solaris package

From: Egoitz Aurrekoetxea <egoitz(at)sarenet(dot)es>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: BUG #12344: libcurses issue with psql binary of Solaris package
Date: 2014-12-26 16:07:35
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Good afternoon,

Thank you so much for the fast response. If I let it that way, without rebuilding and knowing the issue in one of the libraries mentioned
by you, could this just bug end by affecting the Postgresql server part in some way?.

Thank you so much,
Best regards,

Egoitz Aurrekoetxea
Departamento de sistemas
944 209 470
Parque Tecnológico. Edificio 103
48170 Zamudio (Bizkaia)
egoitz(at)sarenet(dot)es <mailto:egoitz(at)sarenet(dot)es>
www.sarenet.es <http://www.sarenet.es/>
Antes de imprimir este correo electrónico piense si es necesario hacerlo.