From: Jim Michaels <jmichae3(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Date: 2009-07-13 17:36:06
Lists: pgsql-general

I already miss the pginstall installers from postgresql.org. they had everything in them. I was thinking of switching over from the EnterpriseDB installers to the postgresql installers on next rev (8.4) but now I can't because they are not available anymore.

I am not so sure the EnterpriseDB installers are as well-featured. I don't think they come at least with all the languages and the hot backups, etc. correct me if I am wrong.

it's hard to tell from a list of executables, but I am pretty sure the languages support isn't all there.

could somebody bring it back?

Jim Michaels
jmichae3(at)yahoo(dot)com
http://JesusnJim.com