Re: v7.0.3 Regress Tests Errors

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: huppe(at)NRCan(dot)gc(dot)ca
Cc: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org, The Hermit Hacker <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
Subject: Re: v7.0.3 Regress Tests Errors
Date: 2001-02-23 15:57:35
Lists: pgsql-admin

Paul Huppe <huppe(at)NRCan(dot)gc(dot)ca> writes:
> I am installing v7.0.3 and just finished compiling the source. I ran
> the regression tests and I am getting quite a few errors. I have
> attached the output from the tests.

You did not need to send the list 350K of not-very-interesting test
diffs in order to report that you have a broken installation. What
would have been helpful is some information about your platform,
compiler, configuration options selected, etc.

regards, tom lane

PS: Hey Marc, why didn't majordomo bounce this? I thought we had
a 40K posting limit...